donderdag 17 december 2009

Rudolph


Rudolph
Originally uploaded by oddwise
It's been a long while, I know. I went through a small depression, I guess, because it seemed like all the joy slipped away in my life. I couldn't do anything else than watching TV at night, had no energy left. I so had hoped Pelle to be a normal child. I'm struggling with him being different. It grieves me, too. I guess that's how life is, giving up on your dreams, sometimes. Letting it go. Sure it's not the first time I have to do it, but it certainly is the toughest one. I'm not there yet, and maybe coping with his disabillity will be hard, at times. But fortunately I am sewing again. And I loved the way the hoodie turned out.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. My heart goes out to you Ria. I'm happy to see that you've pulled yourself out of this one.

    Lately I'm hearing of so many people who've been blue these past weeks (me included). Not all of us have a reason as real and palpable as yours to get depressed, but maybe something's up with the global energy that makes us more vulnerable to lows?...

    Pelle's new hoodie is adorable. Glad to see you "back on the horse" again :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Maria,
    Thank you so much for your support. It's so good to know there are people like you who care. I really need that, nowadays.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen