donderdag 30 september 2010

I'm wishing on a star

T-shirt with stars

I've been making a T-shirt again, using the basic Ottobre pattern and making some alterations inspired by some of the latest T's I saw in the mag. The stars are made of a rose-red cotton and I used the same colour for the honeycomb stitches. This is not a colour I would normaly use, but I think it turned out just fine. I would have loved to make the neckbinding in the same colour as the star, but couldn't find the right fabric for it. So I ended up using another striped jersey.
As the days are rapidly getting colder now, I hope Pelle can wear it often (it's a bit tight, so he can only wear it this season, have to size up for the next batch).

T-shirt with stars, back

1 opmerking:

  1. Mooi! Vind het boordje zo juist leuk, net even anders dan je verwacht/voor de hand ligt...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen