vrijdag 5 november 2010

Pouches.

Every Friday, Pelle goes to his music lessons. Together with other 5-years olds, he sings and plays. He has a lovely teacher, a lively, witty mom of two adorable boys who were born in China. I love their little paradise at the end of the village, where the boys have so much space to play and live a great life.
When she asked me if I could make her a pouch for the flute, I really liked her request, because it gave me the opportunity to make something different (than clothes).
I used an existing pouch as a template and here's the result.


In the making



Voor Angkan

(Fabic from Van Marieke)


For Rian


The fabric with the owls I bought online in the States (sorry, don't know where anymore).

I had a lot of fun making them. Even made photos along the way, so maybe I write a tutorial, someday.
Wishing you a lovely weekend,

Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very fun! I'm sure having such a delightful case adds a bit more excitement to playing the instrument.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen